Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Preface

Coming from an international family, I was born into traveling. Over my 20-some-odd years, I have visited 27 countries, including island nations and city states. You can find an updated list below. It is my intention, going forward, to log my experiences for my own nostalgia and hopefully you will be able to benefit from the details somehow as well.

My parents raised me to be multilingual. Aside from having a personal interest in all things foreign, I also studied International Studies in College. I've worked in a luxury hotel in New York City (my hometown), but have back-packed through Europe (based in Luxembourg). All-in-all, I have a decent range.

I hope you find my accounts helpful or at least entertaining. Happy trails!

The countries I've visited in alphabetical order:
Anguilla
Argentina
Austria
the Bahamas
Belgium
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Italy

Lithuania
Luxembourg

Mexico
Monaco
the Netherlands
Portugal
St. Barthelemy
St. Maarten
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Vatican City
Venezuela


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home